Challenge Cup Semi-Finals
Saturday 22 July, Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington
Kick-offs for the Semi-Finals are as follows:
Women’s – St Helens v York Valkyrie KO 11:45
Men’s – Leigh Leopards v St Helens KO 14:30
Your match ticket(s) allow you to watch both matches however, you will not be permitted to leave the stadium and then re-enter afterwards.
- On the day turnstiles will open at 10:45 with the stadium’s Ticket Office (left of Main Reception) opening at 10:00 for any pre-purchased matchday collections. There will no matchday tickets available to buy on the day
- Please do not bring bags larger than an A4 piece of paper and bags can be subject to search on arrival at the turnstiles
- There are bar and food concessions within the stadium, payment is by card or smartphone only – the Halliwell Jones Stadium is a cashless venue
- Food and beverage concessions will be open throughout the full stadium and alcohol will be allowed to be consumed in stadium seats. Refreshment counters are located under each of the Stands, they are fully accessible and within easy reach of all pitchside seating areas. Please note that you will not be able to bring your own food and drink into the ground
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted throughout the stadium
- Off-site parking is available around the stadium, but please be aware there are residential parking schemes in operation, though there are some pay car parks close to the stadium. For more info on where to park click HERE
- Further information on how to get to the stadium is also available HERE
- Lastly and most importantly, please respect your fellow spectators, the match officials and players on matchday
Halliwell Jones Stadium Ground Regulations are available to view HERE.
Audio Headsets for visually impaired supporters are available on loan from the stadium’s Ticket Office on matchday. There is a £10 deposit required upon collection which is returned at the end of the game when the headset is returned to the Ticket Office. If there are any issues with the headsets, please go directly to the Ticket Office.
If you require any information not covered in the above, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 111 1113.